Quantcast
Channel: Croydon Advertiser Latest Stories Feed
Viewing all articles
Browse latest Browse all 5354

Man, 75, taken to hospital with burns after setting fire to toilet roll while smoking on the loo

0
0

A PENSIONER was taken to hospital this afternoon after he was burned by a toilet roll which caught fire while he was having a cigarette on the loo. 

Firefighters were called to a house in Stonecroft Way, Croydon, at 2.20pm and found the 75-year-old had suffered burns to his left hand during the unfortunate accident. 

It is understood he had been smoking when the toilet tissue was set alight, causing a small fire. 

London Ambulance Service, a crew from Croydon fire station, and police attended the scene and the man was taken to Croydon University Hospital to be treated for burns and smoke inhalation. 

Man, 75, taken to hospital with burns after setting fire to toilet roll while smoking on the loo


Viewing all articles
Browse latest Browse all 5354

Latest Images

Trending Articles





Latest Images