TOM Ince will not rush into a decision over his future despite holding talks with Hull City on Tuesday, reports the Hull Daily Mail. Ince began a courtship with the Tigers by travelling to the KC Stadium for an opening round of negotiations on the same day that he formally became a free agent. The 22-year-old, whose Blackpool deal has now expired, said a meeting with City vice chairman Ehab Allam had "all gone well" but stressed no agreement had yet been reached. City are prepared to remain patient for a target manager Steve Bruce believes has the potential to become a top-flight star and will seek to advance talks in the coming days. Premier League sides such as QPR and Crystal Palace, where Ince spent the second half of last season on loan, are reportedly waiting in the wings if a deal cannot be struck at the KC, but City believe they hold an early advantage. Ince, who was in the region along with famous father Paul, said: "That's the first day of talks but it's all gone well. It's still ongoing. We'll see where it goes in the next couple of days. "They've brought in some good players, Robert Snodgrass being the latest one. He's a fantastic player who showed what he could do in the Premier League last year. "I've had a look round the facilities and the way they want to go with the club is forwards. They've got the right backroom staff and Steve Bruce has been absolutely fantastic for this club. "The club are looking to go forward and it looks like they're bringing in the right type of players to do that." A fee for Ince would need to be set by the Professional Football Compensation Committee. A panel including representation from the Premier League, Football League, PFA and LMA would consider the valuation proposed by each club before settling on a figure based on the player's history, wages and demand. Blackpool will ambitiously seek to recoup £8m for a player they signed from Liverpool in 2011 but the Tigers believe half that sum is a more realistic price to pay. The £1.5m loan fee that took Ince to Crystal Palace in January would support Blackpool's high valuation for a player capped by England under-21s on 14 occasions, but that would be subtracted from the eventual payment City would be liable to pay. Ince's decision to remain in the Premier League will aid Blackpool's cause and he cited "unfinished business" as his reason for turning down Italian giants Inter Milan last month. "Inter Milan is an unbelievable club but at my age, at this time in my career, I wanted to show what I could do in the Premier League. I feel I have unfinished business at this level. "I spent a great six months last season at Palace but hopefully this will be my first full season in the Premier League. "Further down the line, in years to come when I'm older, maybe I'll have that opportunity to play abroad. It's a dream of mine but for me at this moment in time for me it's about playing in the PL and hopefully show people what I can do."The Advertiser and the Hull Daily Mail are part of the same media group, Local World.
More Pages to Explore .....