Quantcast
Channel: Croydon Advertiser Latest Stories Feed
Viewing all articles
Browse latest Browse all 5354

Fire at hotel after heater left on oven

0
0
A SMALL fire broke out in a hotel last night after a portable heater was left on top of an oven. Firefighters were called at around 11pm to Dunheved Hotel, London Road, Thornton Heath. A firefighter from Norbury's red watch said: "The occupier had left a portable heater on the cooker which had caused some smoke and a little bit of fire." The Croydon fire safety regulation team has been asked to work with the hotel after it faced difficulties evacuating everyone in line with procedure, he added.

Fire at hotel after heater left on oven


Viewing all articles
Browse latest Browse all 5354

Latest Images

Trending Articles





Latest Images