Quantcast
Channel: Croydon Advertiser Latest Stories Feed
Viewing all articles
Browse latest Browse all 5354

Young family taken to hospital after kitchen blaze

0
0
Two young children and their parents were taken to hospital after firefighters put out a kitchen blaze started by a faulty microwave last night. Three fire engines were called to a house on Johnson Road, off Whitehorse Road, Croydon, at 11.15pm last night. The parents led their two children to safety before the fire service arrived - who contained the fire within the kitchen. The family, whose kitchen was said to be badly burnt, were all taken to Croydon University Hospital as a precautionary measure for smoke inhalation.

Young family taken to hospital after kitchen blaze


Viewing all articles
Browse latest Browse all 5354

Latest Images

Trending Articles





Latest Images